How to use a Visa at your online casino of choice?
- Choose one of our recommended online Visa casinos and create an account.
- Then go to the site’s cashier page and choose Visa as a payment method.
- Type in the card details of your Visa like card number, your name, expiration date, and the CVV code on the back of the Visa.
- Pick the desired amount of funds you wish to put into the account.
- You might receive an SMS to your phone with a code to enter for verification of the transaction. Enter it into the required field.
- Your funds are now in your account balance. You can start playing right away.
Things you must know about Visa
There are other details you must know about Visa, and we have listed them briefly down below. We hope it helps you make an informed decision.
How much is the Visa fee?
When depositing and withdrawing funds at a casino, there are no fees with Visa. However, you can find yourself in situations like converting a currency to another one, and you might stumble upon a small fee. Apart from that, there should be no other costs.
When you want to withdraw your payouts, there is a processing time of 24 hours for the request to come through. Once the process is done, the withdrawal can take 3-5 business days on average at most casinos.
In order to omit spiralling out of control when gambling, you can top up a prepaid Visa card with some funds and deposit only them at your online casino. You can reload the card again and again and keep track of your expenses.
There is a 2-factor authentication when you’re paying online, so you have to enter a unique password sent to your phone to confirm any transactions. Visa also has Strong Customer Authentication, which means that sometimes you need to give additional info when paying.
When it comes to issues and questions, both Visa and the online casinos we picked out have excellent customer support. You can contact any casino via email, telephone, and live chat 24/7. If you want to ask Visa some questions, you go to their site and browse the FAQ section or any options like email or live chat.
Web site: www.visa.com