Although established back in the 90s, the Swedish developer Play’n Go made its real breakthrough during the last decade of this century. This company’s game assortment includes slots, table games, video Bingo, video poker and scratch cards.
Play’n Go is one of the software developers that have no ambitions to be the best in the world. Instead, the company’s mission is to create the best games. It’s impossible to tell whether Play’n Go’s games are indeed the best ones as the competition on the market is huge. However, there’s one thing for sure – Play’n Go games are definitely great.
Why choosing Play’n Go?
- Quite higher quality because of the specially tailored integration system
- The company offers lots of slots, roulette, Blackjack, video poker and video bingo games
- It’s a team of developers who truly love what they do
What do we know about Play’n Go?
This software provider from Sweden practically began its existence in its current look in the 2007th year, although the main team core behind the company’s website has gained rich experience in being subcontractors and consultants within serious projects for ten years.
The successful projects and the experience motivated the developers to create their own company, which today has expanded to a high enough level to possess offices in other countries, as well as to have hundreds of employees and a couple of valuable nominations and awards.
The developer is licensed in the UK, Denmark, Malta and Alderney. Plus – it expects to obtain more licensed in future for other jurisdictions.
Among the awards in Play’n Go’s collection we are mostly impressed by “Game of the Year”, “Provider of the year” and “Exceptional mobile product”.
Play’n Go is very often met in the online casinos regardless of the fact that it’s not the company with the biggest game portfolio. The reason why Play’n Go is so preferred by the gambling houses is the company’s system GAT (Game Account Toolkit) that makes it simpler for the games to be installed directly on the casino platforms.
Play’n Go Slot and other games
There’s almost no poker game type that cannot be seen in Play’n Go website menu. The slots and the table games are also mandatory elements in the company’s portfolio, but alongside with them there’s also a specially tailored video poker category, as well as bideo Bingo and scratch card games.
The total number of Play’n Go’s games exceeds 150.
In all casinos that offer this Swedish developer’s fames, there’s a button for instant start of the game and it’s also very common to see the option for free game mode with virtual chips.
Whatever we can talk about Play’n Go, this is a company that has been mostly popular with its slots and now we are going to present the best ones among them.
Our top Play’n Go’s slot games
- Testament – The software developer has created a whole series based on metal music and Testament is one of the best articles in it. The band this game is devoted to, has been on the stage since the 80s, but right now it’s not time for any music lessons, but instead, for knowledge about slots. In this game there are 243 paylines, the reels are 5 and the RTP rate is by default 96%, which is an extremely satisfying level.
- Dawn of Egypt – Almost any developer has at least one popular slot game with Egyptian elements and Play’n Go isn’t an exception from this rule. Dawn of Egypt is a kind of a simple game with 5 reels and 10 paylines. There’s a maximum reward amount fixed at 1000xbet while the bonus rounds are 2.
- Rainforest Magic – This slot has something from the Aztec and a bit of the forest animal worlds, plus – flora elements. In the reels you will come upon plenty of interesting animals such as lions, snakes and monkeys. The monkey, itself, by the way, is the most profitable symbol because it pays from 50 to 100 times the bet amount to the punter.
Play’n Go team made its first mobile projects in the 2005th year (it’s by the way the time the developers worked as freelancers) while since 2011th year the audience have been offered the company’s complete mobile projects. More than half of Play’n Go games are available for mobile mode and there are no limits or special requirements about the device mobile operating system. The software will help you find out what each game is about thanks to the available more than 25 different languages.
Play’n Go brings up new products on a regular basis and this is how the company provides some fresh air for the punter’s gambling experience. The developer has created a couple of smart solutions for an easier intermediate access to the betting houses and the online websites with real money games. However, these solutions don’t represent the company’s only pro. We would point out for the company’s strongest point the diversification of the provided portfolio, which according to the players, it’s a guarantee for more and different types of games.