Red Tiger is a result of the union formed of a whole group of experts in the field of online casino content development. They quickly made a team and started working in a harmony, which is why it’s able to release game after game – to be more specific, a couple of titles per month.
The company’s present team includes a wide range of specialists from different fields, including mathematics, psychology, audio content, theory of games and, of course, on mandatory, first-class software developers, graphic designers and other professions related with game development.
Red Tiger, itself, is not one of the biggest gambling providers, but today it’s a part of the big family of NetEnt, which, by the way, has been placed on a leading position in the world chart for the best gaming companies.
Why choosing Red Tiger?
- Owned by one of the leading developers on the planet
- Very interesting gaming offers on Asian themes
- High-quality 2D and 3D graphics
What do we know about Red Tiger?
Red Tiger Gaming laid its foundation in the 2014th year, but, the people united in this cause actually have richer experience in the field.
In this same 2014th year specialists from Europe and Asia that were excellently informed about the specifications on these markets, came together to establish something new for the gambling world.
The biggest event for this developer up to this moment was in the 2019th year, when the company was bought by Net Entertainment. The deal was estimated at a total amount of 200 million of British pounds. Currently, it seems that Red Tiger will continue working independently from its big brother, NetEnt, which usually happens in case of such big deals in the gambling world.
Red Tiger Slot and other game types
Red Tiger offers 3 services in total – video slots, table games and a back office service. In this material we are not going to provide any details about the last one as it’s not related with gambling at all.
Red Tiger’s slots use lots of different themes from the Asian culture, but from European traditions, too – as it has already become clear, the developer is active in both of these continents. There’s diversification in the aspect of the graphics, too – some of the games are 2D, while others are 3D
You can, by the way, read contrary opinions about the slots. Most of them are with high risk, which is preferred by some of the players, but not liked at all by others. These games represent the perfect choice for the punters with larger gambling budgets and high tolerance to the risk, while those with limited bankrolls can be threatened by bankruptcy.
The table games don’t surprise us with anything special. Red Tiger relied on the traditional table games and it’s been a while since the team complemented its game list with one more Blackjack version, specifically one that’s related with the popular TV show game, Deal or No deal. And we can register such a move as an attempt for the company to provide some extraordinary offers, too.
Statistically, Red Tiger’s portfolio is composed of a bit more than 120 video slots and 4 table games.
Our top Red Tiger slot games
- Rocket Man – Rocket Man was selected for the best video slot machine in the 2016th year by WhicBingo. It’s what provoked us to try it and we actually liked it. In this slot game Red Tiger uses one provocative theme – the company arranges a virtual war with Donald Trump’s and Kim Chen-Une’s rockets. Rocket Man is 5 reels. The players must arrange at least three symbols to win.
- Well of Wishes – The game with 5 reels and 10 paylines, Well of Wishes, is with minimum stake amounts. In its base you will find the four-leaved clovers and in case of a jackpot you will get 300 times bigger amount than your stake amount.
- Three Musketeers – If you have ever wanted to be a part of the legendary three musketeers from the homonymous book, Red Tiger gives you this chance in its amazing slot game of the same name. The game RTP rate is comparatively low (95%), but besides with a good theme, it impresses with the possibility to multiply your stake 2 000 times if you are one of the luckiest players.
All slot and table games made by Red Tiger come in HTML5 format, so they can be played smoothly via all devices and OS types. This format allows all the contemporary online casinos to add the company’s games in their mobile website versions or apps.
In the team behind Red Tiger the entire world talent is gathered, so it’s not a surprising fact that a giant in the industry like Net Entertainment got interested into the company and invested in it 200 millions of British pounds. The games are very suitable for Asian culture lovers. The licenses from the UK the Island of Man, allow the products to appear in many online casinos nowadays.