Playson represents the new generation of the casino developers that appeared on the market during the second decade from the current 21st century. The fresh air in the industry usually comes alongside with an innovative spirit and technology breakthrough. And Playson doesn’t make an exception from this rule.
Similarly to the most of the latest developers, Playson specializes mainly in slots by leaving the traditional casino games in the background, although the company has a couple of articles from these game genres, too. Up to now the developer has made it to create more than 60 virtual slot machines with high definition and 3 games per each of the following genres: roulette and Blackjack.
Why choosing Playson?
- It’s a new game developer that uses the latest technologies
- Provides 3D animated slot games
- Guarantees 100% compatibility with mobile devices
What do we know about Playson?
This game developer based in Malta is far aware from the reputation typical for the most popular game providers, but it has offices in 4 countries (Malta, Ukraine, Belarus and Russia), as well as more than 250 employees. That’s not a little bit at all, is it?
In Playson’s list with casino websites it partners with, we see 65 different names. This means that the company’s games are available in 65 different websites with gambling products.
The developer’s games are licensed by some of the strictest commissions, including those that work in the UK, Sweden, Italy and Malta, of course.
Playson Slot and other games
Playson’s catalogue with casino games is relatively poor yet. This company’s game assortment includes 63 slots, 3 roulettes and 3 Blackjack games.
Such a small number, though, isn’t a blamable fact, especially if having in mind that each of these games is a real masterpiece. In this game catalogue you will not find a piece that’s a product of lazy job or where a theme is used twice, as well as where the game terms and conditions are literally the same. There’s nothing that can disappoint in Playson game portfolio.
Most of the company’s slots are with between 5 and 25 paylines, but there are a couple of exceptions from this rule. They come with a bigger number of paylines. Although we have reviews all of the games from this company, we cannot tell you what themes and functions to expect. As a matter of fact, there’s a bit from everything you can think about slots.
Blackjack range includes the original version with the classical terms and conditions, as well as two alternatives – High and Low. The principle of game assortment is the same in Playson’s roulette assortment.
Our top Playson slot games
- Viking Gods: Thor and Loki – A slot game developed in the 2017th year with 5 reels. We are fascinated by this game with its pleasant graphics and mysterious background music. There are two bonus rounds, the variance is of a med level, while RTP rate is nearly 97%.
- Mighty Africa: 4096 Ways – This is one of the most complicated slots, as well as with the biggest number of chances for success among all of the games on the entire market. The game has 6 reels, which is basically unusual, while the paylines are up to 4096 in total. Everything about this slot – from the graphics, symbols, music and the gameplay – is related with the African wild nature.
- Down the Pub – If you love pubs, this game is just right for you. Like the developers love joking, Down the Pub is the most interesting game to play on Friday evening. In difference to the two games from above that are made after the 2018th year, this one is a bit older. It was made in the 2015ht year. However, Down the Pub has been modified and updated a couple of times. The wild and scatter symbols here bring you free spins.
The casino software includes at the same time both: 3D technology and HD graphics for usage on mobile devices. Basically, mobile users will not have any difficulties in playing any of this developer’s games. The game provider counts on HTML5 thanks to which the betting websites are simplified in the easy upload of all Playson’s games on their platforms. On the other side, if the betting operator is mobile-friendly, Android and iOS mobile apps are suitable for playing Playson’s games. You will, by the way, enjoy the same high resolution on your small screens.
Playson is a comparatively small gaming studio, which doesn’t hurry to flood the web with a big number of low-quality games – a mistake that is made by many other inpatient young companies. Instead, this gaming software provider prefers the things to happen slowly, but perfectly well. Hence, Playson’s total number of nearly 70 games is quite satisfying, especially if considering the fact that all of them are high quality.