GameArt is a kind of a newbie in the field of online casino content creation. The company was established back in the 2013th year. Despite of its short existence, the provider has made it to build up solid reputation and doesn’t stop creating modern games and smart business solutions.
The company has been expanding exponentially for the last couple of years and right now we can meet it in many jurisdictions across the whole word, mainly in Europe.
Why choosing GameArt?
- All the slots are with special features
- Licensed, tested and certified company
- All games here are mobile-friendly
What do we know about GameArt?
GameArt is a game provider that’s been selected for a partner by more than 100 casinos from all over the world. This is one of the most productive and efficient developers that has reached almost 100 titles in its portfolio for a year.
The company was founded in the 2013th year, but succeeded in gathering a team of specialists with quite richer experience in the world of casinos and gambling. Such a team was in a help for the company to avoid the stage of testing what works and what doesn’t.
Although the main GameArt’s office is in Malta, it has plenty of other offices in the UK, Slovenia, Serbia and many other countries.
GameArt slot and other games
GameArt leaves the traditions behind and tries to present the punters the world of slots in a completely new modern way. In most of the games the graphics is 3D and the latest technologies are implemented.
The company has focused mainly on the slots for online and ground casinos, but it doesn’t suffer from any lack of other casino game types in its portfolio.
GameArt doesn’t just have hundreds of various slots, but many of them can be played in several completely different ways.
We should also mark that some of these games are comparatively big, which means that it will take a bit more time for them to load (hence, we are talking about more seconds, not minutes or hours). These games can cause your PC more efforts. However, it’s a consequence that cannot be avoided when it comes to a game that uses the latest and hottest innovations.
Our top GameArt slot games
- Burning Flame – This is a slot game with a big jackpot and a unique “fire” theme where you can discover high RTP rate – 96%. It debuted in the 2016th year and was released with multiplayer, wild symbols, bonus rounds, but no free spins or scatter symbols.
- Book of Orisis – This GameArt’s casino slot will speedily take you to Ancient Egypt where you will experience an exciting adventure by following Sphinx’s steps and exploring the pyramids, which are added with a couple of extra valuable relics. By all means, this is one of the most epic games made by this developer and with plenty of amazing possibilities for a win. Only 3 scatters unlock 10 free spins and the paylines are 25 in total.
- Dragon Whisper – Similarly to Book of Orisis, this game has 5 reels and 25 paylines. Dragon Whisper allows you to multiply your bet with 5 000 and you also receive the change to take three types of free spins – all of these are actually the main reasons for us to add Dragon Whisper to our GameArt’s favorite slots.
GameArt’s games are compatible with different device types. They support HTML5 and Flash. Thanks to that there’s no problem for playing any of the games either through a computer, or through a smartphone. In addition to these, the developer have made them available for playing via VLT machines (virtual lottery terminal), so you can even find them in ground and open real casinos.
GameArt has definitely brought some fresh air into the world of online casino world with its innovative behavior. This developer’s titles are colorful, funny and kind of addictive. They tell interesting histories and the entertainment is additionally suppressed by the bonus features and the stable RTP rates. This company seems to always want to progress – more and more – which is why soon, we will see it even more impressive offers.